Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dark one may get a taste....
Wink This bad boy might get a taste of your saber. I'm currently working on fixing my gaming ability, so far can only play 4 games, this is kinda frustrating, no clue exactly why i cant play, but im working on Jedi Knight next, just so i can visit you guys again!

I really hope to meet up with you guys.

¤§¤ Man53 Out!
The DarkOne shall return, one unknown day, some unknown time; but it shall happen.
Might as well not waste your time. We don't mess with JK anymore man. Not since JK2 came out.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
yeah, speaking of JKII, WHEN THE HECK IS THE NEXT WoW FOR IT????!!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Give me a few more weeks and I will be hosting a game every Friday and Saturday night. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Man 53 you are very much invited to join.
So, now the question is, when are you holding those matches Hondo?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.