Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Wing and Tie Fighter Re-Release
http://kotaku.com/x-wing-tie-fighter-are...Socialflow

One step closer to the ultimate fantasy of XvT coming back remastered....
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Confirmed http://kotaku.com/x-wing-tie-fighter-are...Socialflow

Saw the same article!

You beat me to the punch, Man. I had a mini coronary when i read the article. My nurse fiance started flipping her shit and beating my chest I was so excited. I get to re-live my childhood! Already dusted off my old Saitek Cyborg.

*Dons flight suit and helmet*

Gentlemen! Fire up your repulsor jets and prepare for a return to glory!

☼§☼
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
☼§☼  Ya both beat me to it lol.  ;D  Wink  This is great news!  There is a tremor in the force that if the re-releases sell like hot cakes disney could see the need to get a new star wars space sim going.  Now I don't have prove of this, but it seems to be popular opinion in my nerd circles.......I mean jedi council meetings

Pilots to the hangar!  We have rust to knock off of Tanks X-wing.  R2Vader grease up the wings and let's get this party started

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
This rust shall be extensive...

....but I already bought them. And soon as some projects are cleared off my table...the rust removal is going to get real.  <)Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Will be interesting to see how many of the other lucas titles they will release. XvT, XW Alliance, and one I haven't played in a long time (lost the CD)... Outlaws Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
BOOOM!

http://kotaku.com/three-more-classic-sta...Socialflow
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I RISE FROM MY GRAVE

I need to pick up XvT at some point now, GoG.com has given me no more excuses.

Also, sup all, how have you been in the past.... two years since I last posted here?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
You shouldn't wait so long. Tongue

And I will definitely be getting both XvT and XWA.  Granted, I already have the disks, but I'm told that Win7 does not like either game straight off the disks, soooo...this works out. 

Also thinking of grabbing Rebellion finally.  Only took me over 10 years! Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I snagged XvT, XWA, Rebellion (haven't played since '99 when my disc became unreadable. SOOOOO good). My teenage years!! omg i'm getting old.... lol. Hard to believe i'm creeping up on 30 now....

Cheers brethren!! ☼§☼
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Here's where ya go, if you didn't know ahead of time:  http://www.gog.com/
~§~