Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWTOR is now F2P
Yes, SWTOR is now F2P but if you're a freeloader of a player you're gimped pretty severely.

Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
It seemed gimped with a sub Tongue

Has it improved much since last Dec/January?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
still plan to try this once I get my comp upgraded or replaced lol.  hope my founders awards are still active  :-X
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
☼§☼  ahoy maties.  a miracle has happened.  was surprised for xmas and got a new pc Smile  have been in swtor the last few days as a f2p person.  so far I'm liking what I'm seeing.  so far I've noticed the free peeps are gimped as far as race, titles, and you can't do certain quests.  noticed there are 8 races for each class but I could only pick from 2 of them.  I have a founders title that I can't use on the free account lol, and I've seen some of the larger flash points you have to be a subbie to enter.  am having fun over all though.  my character is a jedi knight on tython atm.  not sure what server it is though, used to be ice breaker when I had my sub. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Speaking of new PCs, I'm looking at getting a new rig myself, and I'll be getting into TOR.  Cause I can.  Tongue

Should meet up with some other RBLs, be like old Galaxy times.

Hopefully without Snoopy using his droid to kill me multiple times.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Look me up when you get into TOR tank.  Have upgraded a bit since my last post.  Am now a level 16 Jedi Sentinel rocking the ruins of Taris Smile  Name of toon is Aceidocious and I'm on the Shadowlands server.  Been questing mostly solo although I have had to acquire help for a couple of the tougher bosses.  Just got my ship too.  Space combat is ok.  It's point and click shooting in 3rd person view.  Wasn't XVT or XWA but I had fun doing the couple space missions that have come my way thus far.  Usually play the most on the weekends right now.  Would be nice to see some other RBL'ers in TOR.  Hit me up if you guys are out there.  Just id yourself as I get random friend requests often lol  ☼§☼

Ace out