Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our latest new member
Male'kith on Starsider has joined RBL. I believe he has also registered on the forum as Voidmaster, everyone please give him an RBL welcome!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Welcome aboard. Hopefully, you can help him get set up at RBL's Roost as a citizen Holmes.  I've yet to catch him on.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
A Thread all for me?

Thank You, Thank You.

To clearify Voidmaster(me) is Male'kith of starsider. I have a home now in the RBL Roost named Dark Lord of the Void and have set up citizenship. I still have alot of decorating to do ahead of me, like all of it. My plan is to master the space career ASAP and begin mineing opperations within a few weeks. Looking forward to haveing a VT-49 Dec and a Y-4 or 8 (i think is what its called) for space mining.

Currently a proud piolt of both an Intercepter and a Bomber. Im stuck on a mission in the endor system, it has 5-6 legs to it and ends with rebel forces + gunship Vs some intercepers + me. Always end the same way no matter how I tackle the gunship or the forces. Advice is a wanted thing for me at this point. My ships are fairly well equiped, my bomber is lacking ordnance. Weps are about 1600-1800 max, Sheilds are at 1000/1000 7.?? regen, Eng at 890 on intercepter 845 on bomber, and still have yet to figure out how to ues droids. I will take any questions or advice.

Anyways I am looking forward to becoming a strong part of the guild and providing any of the needed Space Res.

-v-
If you are good at something, NEVER do it for free...
-The Joker
Heh, LOVE the pic comparison btw.

Catch me in the game as Asneot, methinks I can help you with alot of those pilot details. (Just think...someone ELSE learning MY flying style...muhahahahahaha  Wink >Big Grin :-4)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Sounds like we get to blow alot of things up, I LIKE IT. All my previous experiance is in leading line combat with ships from the 1600's. But theres no WAY I am outdated, right?  :'(

Anyways looking forward to linking up with you and learning a new style.

Thanks for the help,

-v-
If you are good at something, NEVER do it for free...
-The Joker
welcome aboard mate.  you won't find me on galaxies at all.  just wanted to drop in and say hello ☼§☼

hehehe  >:/  :-4  >Big Grin  and if you really wanna learn how to fly see if you can find an old copy of xvt or xwa LOL..............that's where the action is Smile

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Welcome aboard.  I also will not be appearing in Galaxies, but wanted to give my welcome. 

Oh, and beware of Nurse-C.  :-X
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.