Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL City (on Gorath)
...hows things lookin round there  :-\

Be nice if someone could strap on a camera n take a stroll... :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I might actually have a few shots, but I'd have to check.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
soo... hows the population of people in SWG been? i've been playin a cool new game that i don't have to pay monthly, but i might pop back in durring the summer for some FUN  Tongue
Here ya go Az.... I forgot how to get rid of the dumb crosshairs for screenies

[Image: screenShot0054.jpg]

and your house is stil there too  Tongue

[Image: screenShot0053.jpg]
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Wahooo!!! The Moths aint got ta me -n- Vader yet  :o

Not a Graul in sight heheh

Nice shot man thx!
(02-22-2007, 10:14 AM)Azis link Wrote: Wahooo!!! The Moths aint got ta me -n- Vader yet  :o

Not a Graul in sight heheh

Nice shot man thx!

heheh Well there were grauls.... to my left and to my right and behind. It was a bit tricky getting the shot. They had super lairs from all the credit farmers in the area using our mission terms :p

If you look at your cottage there on the very left you can barely see one of em's back. I had to take a few out to get the shot lol
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
hey! thats the rebel battle helmet i gave your for christmas  ;D
(02-22-2007, 12:11 PM)Holmes link Wrote: heheh Well there were grauls.... to my left and to my right and behind. It was a bit tricky getting the shot. They had super lairs from all the credit farmers in the area using our mission terms :p

If you look at your cottage there on the very left you can barely see one of em's back. I had to take a few out to get the shot lol

I thought that might be my small naboo house there on the left heheh, man did I pick a spot or what Big Grin

hobovu yep thats the same helmet. It scares me thinking about how many imps died to fill out the rest of that outfit  ^Smile^
Heh, and now the latest changes in SWG means far more personalization of individual armor is available from armorsmith traders, to say nothing of what entertainers now can do.  Unfortuantely, it doesn't help MY trader profession all that much except for being able to STACK raw resources to 1000K from 100K, as can anyone now.  Certainly makes far more room, heh.  Haven't mess with the vender changes much yet, but the new options should certainly speed up restocking expired merchandise that hasn't yet been sold.  Considering the sheer volume involved, NOT having to remember what each item was previously listed for should certainly help.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(02-23-2007, 03:58 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote: Heh, and now the latest changes in SWG means far more personalization of individual armor is available from armorsmith traders, to say nothing of what entertainers now can do.  Unfortuantely, it doesn't help MY trader profession all that much except for being able to STACK raw resources to 1000K from 100K, as can anyone now.  Certainly makes far more room, heh.  Haven't mess with the vender changes much yet, but the new options should certainly speed up restocking expired merchandise that hasn't yet been sold.  Considering the sheer volume involved, NOT having to remember what each item was previously listed for should certainly help.

*Feverishly searches for his K-9 to Rhodian translation book feeling he may be missing something*  Tongue