Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving server
RBL will be moving to a new server in the next few days or so. Nothing will change, just giving a heads up in case of service disruption... or so you dont think I'm playing with the cloaking device again  8)

The current place it's at owes me money and aren't returning my messages... so I'm pulling my stuff before I shut off my support to them  Wink
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
:o hmmm k...wondered, last couple days the site has been down for short bit in the morns...

^Smile^
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yeah, thats actually a whole diff issue. The building has been browning out at 7am central since monday... I think they got too much crap plugged in... when all their printers/copiers etc power up in the morning pop goes the breaker. Reason enough to move right there heheh
Well I got the hard part moved... (the website and database)...  irc,teamspeak and whatever else I'll get in the next few days, but those are the least noticeable heheh
Cool man. 

Odd, I thought the server was at your place?  Or was I mistaken?  ???
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.