RBL Comlink
I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: I Want to Join RBL Squadron (/thread-843.html)

Pages: 1 2

I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Azis - 09-27-2005

01)required-Name=Jonathan ****
03)required-Call Sign=Romulus
04)required-Email=************@yahoo.com
06)BSC ID Number=
07)required-Requested Squad=Wrath
08)required-Requested Ship=TIE Advanced(Avenger)
09)X vs Tie=on
10)X-wing Alliance=on
11)Comments=BSC?
12)server=This is a server generated message do not reply.

How are we handling replies on these now? This one is dated recently Smile

Az

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - M1A2Tanker - 09-27-2005

I wasn't even sure who he was or how he found us....I thought we hid the sign that directed people here lol

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Simon - 09-28-2005

We could just copy and paste his email adress into our mail programm, and write an answer to his request. Direct reply is not available I guess.

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Azis - 09-28-2005

Kinda what I was thinkin too Simon heheh, now we just need one of the old farts to take care of it....PUP!!!! Tongue ???????

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Snoopy - 09-28-2005

*Looks totally mystified* You want ME to do WHAT now????????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Aslan - 09-28-2005

*faaaaaart ............OOps!! Sorry  :-[

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Snoopy - 09-29-2005

*Gags* **Crawls upwind to try to get away from the stench**  No fair using chemical warfare AGAINST your OWN members!! *Passes out*

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Azis - 09-29-2005

heheh well when the sun reappears from the blue fog [Image: icon_puke.gif] I guess some one otta email this fella n let him know sumin...??? He requested Wrath and uhmmm who is SL of that or is there a Wrath or squads LOL hmmmm maybe I will go back over here n sit back down where I got lost the first time hehehehehehe

I know this is not really the intended forum for this prolly but well poor Tank had to complete and entire closed door session in the Senate entirely on his own :o I mean can u imagine the arguments that must have taken place...just during the introductions well I can only imagine....

[Image: icon_peace.gif]
Az

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - M1A2Tanker - 09-29-2005

Allow me to point out that I posted in the Senate back in April, waited 3 days for a response, then not getting any took it to the Officers forum...

I mean, there's only so many times I can listen to the voices in my head tell me we should start using flying elephants for our ships instead of Xwings.... Tongue ;D

Re: I Want to Join RBL Squadron - Aslan - 09-29-2005

*Aslan races off to the senate chambers* Ooh sorry I was late and there finds tank still filabustering!!...........Faaaaart!! oops sorry again Darn gramas stew!! :-\